2016 The Rising Handmade Gourd Lampshade Night Light Unique Living Room Decor Unusual Gifts Weird Art Za1d2Pq0

• Model: Za1d2Pq0
  • 796 Units in Stock

$82.80  $32.43
Save: 61% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.77   reviews [107]
Hello and welcome, A 2016 design, The Rising is a consequence of my experiments with sun like figures on calabash. I make these circular shapes by using drills at various diameters. These drills are than filled with beads with different colors mainly with dark rose reds and turquoisish blues. The Rising has a complex drilling sructure and a white body with a lot of colors. You can a video of this lampshade if you search for Rising Star Handmade on the internet. Each gourd lamp is made to order. Because each calabash is unique and unlike each other by creation, it is impossible to make an exact replica. The calabash I use for this design will have approximate dimensions of 12-14 inch height and 8-10 inch diameter. And I promise you the same design, at same dimensions but not exactly the same calabash as product visuals When it comes to shipping, they are delicate and fragile. I warranty a free replacement if you receive broken or damaged lamp. So I box them properly with great protection. It becomes a box approximately 18x14x14 inches. The last photo will give you an idea about the size of the box. This box will travel 2 continents, change several planes, go through cus.Most shipping companies ask relatively expensive amounts to carry this box to you expedited. Sometimes the shipping cost exceed the price of the product. So I deliver with USPS who will carry this with a reasonable price. But It will take 2-3 weeks. There is a 3-5 day express FedEx delivery option. Please note that this product is lampshade only. There is a large hole underneath the lampshade. (Please see photos). The lampshade will sit on any light source easily. There is a base option with complete on/off swith, cabling and power socket. You still may need an adopter for your power supply depending on where you live. These adopters can be found in local hardware I make personalised gourd lamps and wholesale enquiries welcome.

2016 The Rising Handmade Gourd Lampshade Night Light Unique Living Room Decor Unusual Gifts Weird Art Za1d2Pq0

Home Privacy Notice Shipping & Returns
Site Map Contact Us Create Account
Copyright © 2012-2021 milopowellpi.com. Powered by Diffuser Essential oil Perfume,Bedroom Living Room Decoration Lampshade,Bathroom Accessories set Mason Jar